If you are looking for easy ways to improve your game (and let’s face it, we all are!) then you might want to consider moulded dart flights. Rather than being removable and foldable like traditional flights, these integrated flights are precision moulded into a single rigid piece that can be screwed into the barrel to deliver more stable and consistent flight.
You might have come across these integrated dart flights before in the form of the Condor Axe - a revolutionary flight system from Japan that took Asia by storm and changed the way many people played and enjoyed darts. Well, now there is a new contender on the block and it could be just what you need to revolutionise your game. Introducing K-Flex moulded dart flights by Target.
These one piece flights, which replace the traditional removable flight and shaft, are currently available from Double Top Darts in no.6 flight shape in three different colours - clear, black and white - with three different lengths to choose from - short, intermediate and medium.
Benefits of moulded dart flights
If you’ve never tried a fixed flight before, then consider some of the key benefits below to see if they might help improve your game:
- Moulded flights hold true in the air.
- They generally weigh the same as folded flights and traditional shafts.
- They retain their shape.
- You don’t have to constantly mess with your flight to make sure it is perfectly aligned.
- You’ll get less Robin Hoods (where your dart lands directly into the back of another dart already on the board).
Why choose K-Flex integrated flights
If you’re intrigued by moulded dart flights and would like to find out more about the new K-Flight system by Target, here are just a few facts to help convince you:
- Reduced Weight: The K-System flights are less heavy than other moulded systems available, ensuring consistent and reliable throws.
- Innovative Flex System: The K-Flex's shaft section is engineered to shift when struck by another dart, minimising the likelihood of a bounce out.
- Absolute 90 Degree Precision: The injection moulding process ensures the flights maintain an impeccable 90 degree angle from the moment they're unboxed throughout their usage period.
- Enhanced Durability: By slightly increasing the thickness at the front and back edge of the flight, the durability surpasses other flight types by a significant margin.
Want to find out more? View our range of K-Flex integrated dart flights and find out for yourself what a difference these innovative integrated flights can make to your game play.
Browse everything new from Target Darts here and get the latest products released for the 2024 darts season.